- Our Associates:
- Porcelain doll making studio, dealer
Dolls wigs and supplies, repair & restoration of antique bisque and
- The Doll Depot
- Collectible Doll Company distributor, doll making supplies, GMG Doll Shoes and custom
Modern Doll Armatures.
- Collectible Doll Company
- Jean & Ken Nordquist's Collectible Doll
Company offers supplies for the discriminating dollmaker
including Jean's Signature System China Paints and Brushes.
- Lovely miniature and "Cabinet Doll" molds
- Beautiful doll molds by well known artists Diane Effner, Emmy
Chen and Thelma Resch
- House of Caron
- Specializing in miniatures and fairy molds as well as
hard-to-find supplies for the miniature enthusiast
- Quality hand made doll molds from Joyce's original sculptures.
- A wonderful collection of porcelain doll
molds and doll clothing patterns, all created by the artist, Betty
- Doll Artist Gwen Ross original doll molds as well as molds for
antique reproductions and miniatures
- PCF Studios
- Beautiful doll molds by the team of Phillipe and cerise Faraut.
Phillipe also teached sculpting and moldmaking. Check his schedule for a studio date near
- Rose Pinkul Originals
- Quality plaster molds for making beautiful porcelain dolls.
York Doll Products
- Early in 2010, New York Doll Products
acquired the assets of Seeley’s, the largest manufacturer of doll
making products from 1946 to 2009. Seeley's porcelain dollmaking products, slip, china paint, composition bodies, molds,
- Global Dolls Corporation
- High quality doll wigs, made of human hair, mohair and modacrylic fiber. Also other doll
related items, such as glass doll eyes, leather doll shoes, Spanish doll socks and tights,
paint brushes, doll molds and more.
- Tisha's Incredible Brushes
- An easy, fast, safe and heathy, no dust alternative for cleaning porcelain greenware.
- Other Useful sites:
- Publisher for Doll Crafter, Doll
Costuming and other doll related and craft magazines.
- Porcelain Doll
- Porcelain Doll Makers Forum for the exchange of ideas and techniques